Okay what to I do, when my lower back get stiff, from an old back strength injury, the long way. Okay if any of you guys, back gotten strength the long way, from legs and arms getting pulled.
I have some yoga strengths, that might help you, that are simple, but don’t over do yourself, if you can’t do, what I say, I do.
- Put one leg up at a time, up on some thing like 4 feet or 3 feet high, or lower, if you can’t left your legs, that high, then bend over to though your foot, on the leg you left up, or as far as you can, and hold it for 30 seconds, but I to it for a minute or 2, but on my right leg, because of a bad knee, I do it for 3 minutes on that leg, but that’s me.
- After that bend down with your arms down to your feet, or as far as you can, for 30 seconds, but I do it for a minute.
- Then your right or left leg the same as number 2.
- Then your other leg that’s your left or right leg the same way.
- Then but your arms back over your head, with your hands together, when strengthening your back, backwards as far as you can, without hurting yourself, for 30 seconds, but again, I do it for a minute.
- Do number 5 also for your right and left side the same way.
- Then lay down on the floor, and bend both knees to you for 30 seconds, but I do it for a minute. Then do this with one leg at a time.
- Next left one leg straight up at a time with your arms behind your lower part of your leg, for 30 seconds, but I do it for a minute. Then do it the same way, with one leg at a time, at a 45 degree angle without the arms behind your legs, then at a 5 degree angle that is about 4″ or 5″ from the ground.
- Next and final, set down and bend over with you legs spread out, and bend as far as you can, or to your feet, if you can, for 30 seconds, but I do it for a minute, and then left one leg at a time, with one leg cross over the other leg, that is straight out, but the leg, that is over the straight leg, have it bend, with the foot, flat on the floor, over the straight leg, while bending over on the other side as far as you can, with your hands flat on the floor, for 30 seconds, and I do it for a minute.
Okay the last picture is a mistake, I sure post to be facing the other way.
These strengths, seems to help my lower back, on freezing days, when waking up in the morning, but they might help you to, but don’t over do yourself, where you hurt yourself.