Awhile this still kind of fresh in my head, okay there a few things that bug me and I will admit I didn’t do few of these things myself when I was younger, awhile working in food services, okay maybe a couple, I still don’t follow, that isn’t real bad.
- Never block anything like fire doors, sinks, freezers and refrigerators.
- Always keep freezers and refrigerators doors close when they not in use.
- Clean out freezers and refrigerators, and food storages, that means sweeping, mopping, whipping down walls if needed, and whipping down selves before a food truck comes. This should be done before the food truck is expected to come, even if the food truck is late, doesn’t mean that you should slack off on it, if it’s late.
- Always keep things clean that are being use the most.
- Never use hand sinks for anything else, like dumping liquids out, washing things out, they only for washing hands only.
- Make sure to wash things with bleach with any thing you though, like door handles, any handles like for dishwashers, mop handles, bloom handles, and any thing you put your hands on. This will help with infections and people getting sick.
- Always keep things off the floor and have a storage for cleaning supplies, because there are some that are harmful, so always read the back of them and warnings on what they say if anything tend to happen.
- Always ware safety goggles and rubber groves when using any harmful chemicals and maybe a mask if needed.
- Always put a label on any bottle with a chemical in it with the right name of the chemical.
- Never leave food that is going to be use in a dish room area or leave frozen food out.
Okay that what’s been bugging me.